Jules Clancy created a 5-steps evening meal that takes a frittata from a casual breakfast-for-dinner option to a nutritious and delicious meal with chickpeas to add even more protein to the egg dish.
Let’s get started!
For 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- large handful freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can chickpeas (400g/14oz), drained
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F) and place a baking tray on the middle shelf.
- Line a 20cm (8in) springform pan with baking paper and grease generously with olive oil.
- Whisk eggs and parmesan together lightly. Season to taste.
- Place chickpeas in the prepared tin. Pour over the egg mixture & scatter over the rosemary. Season to taste.
- Place on the preheated tray and bake until golden and puffy. The center should feel firm and springy. Should take about 15 min.
- Bon appetit!