Try this savory and healthy 5-minute vegan tacos recipe. These tacos are full of proteins, heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber, and plenty of essential nutrients such as Vitamin C, K, B5, B6, E, potassium and folate.
Let’s get started!
4 Tacos | 5 minutes to prep | 4 minutes to cook
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 grilled corn on the cob, husked or canned corn
- 1 cup or 170 grams cooked black beans
- 1 avocados, sliced
- 3/4 or 120 grams quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 4 lime wedges
- Salts and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Your favorite hot chilly sauce, to taste!
- Distribute corn, black beans, avocado slices, quartered cherry tomatoes, chopped onion and parsley in the tortillas. Season with ground cumin, lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy with your favorite hot sauce.
- Bon appetit! ♥
Thank you Happy Kitchen Rocks for sharing this wonderful recipe.