Make extremely delicious and super-fluffy pancakes without the need to use eggs or dairy. We guarantee you will enjoy the mildly sweet flavor and tenderness that coconut oil gives to these pancakes.
Let’s get started!
For 6 servings (12 pancakes) | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Fine salt
- 1 1/2cups unsweetened plain soy milk
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoon pure vegetable oil
- Mable syrup, nut butter, jam, or blueberries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In one bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together soy milk, coconut oil and vanilla. It’s ok if the coconut oil clumps!
- Add the soy milk mixture to the flour mixture and gently fold until just combined. It’s ok if there are lumps!
- Heat a nonstick griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil to warm.
- Once the pan is hot, add three 1/4-cup mounds of batter, evenly spaced, and cook until the pancakes begin to bubble and are golden brown. Should take about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook until the underside is golden brown and the pancakes are cooked through. Adjust the heat if needed for consistent browning. Should take about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining vegetable oil and batter.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to the oven and keep warm.
- Serve with maple syrup, nut butter jam, blueberries, or your favorite toppings.
- Bon appetit! ♥
Brought to you by Lotus & Poses